Sunday 28 May 2017

Week 5 Notices

This will be my last week at St Mary's and I would like to thank all the children in my class for being such wonderful learners, always striving to better themselves. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all the parents and extended families who volunteer to help in class, with transport or walking to and from events, and helpers on trips. Without your help these events could not happen so my sincerest thanks to all of you.

Shared lunch on Thursday
As this is my last week with the class, it would be great to have a shared lunch on Thursday. Please send along a small amount of food to share and I will order some pizza as well. Any families who would like to join us for lunch are very welcome.

Home Learning
New work has been set on this blog for the next two weeks.

Parent Information Evening on the Catholic School.
WHEN: 31st May 5:30-6:30pm
WHO: New parents, those intending on sending their child on to JPC, anyone who would like to know more of what is  taught/expected at a Catholic School.
WHERE: Room 14, St Mary’s Catholic School Rotorua


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.