Monday 5 June 2017

Weekly Message Week 6 Term 2

Hi Everyone

I think most of you know that Mrs Whibley will be in this week while I am still teaching in Room 6. Room 6's new teacher starts next week so I am all yours from Week 7 onward. Hooray!

For Mums and Dads,  Many of you already know me as I have taught your other children or via Kapa Haka. For those of you who don't know me please come and introduce yourself, I would love to meet you. I will be available to meet you from 8 am on Wednesday the 14th of June, come for breakfast...we will have a few sausages and hash browns to start the day! YUMMY!

Briefly, I have been teaching at St Mary's for 10 years. I am experienced in all curriculum levels having taught Yr 3/4 for 5 years, Yr 5/6 for three years and Yr 2 for two years. More about me next week.....

This week:

Children will be doing a writing assessment

Tuesday: Epro8 (Children going have been advised)
Could Kamiria and Kennedy please meet in the Hall foyer at 8.30 you are attending a powhiri for Mrs Nieuwboer. 

Wednesday: Singing Practice

Thursday: Kapa Haka 2 pm 

Any queries please email me.... sylviad@stmarysrotorua.school.nz



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.